Archive for April 2011
By Pagan Dad
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and orange zest.
- In a bowl of mixer, cream butter on medium speed, adding sugar gradually. Add vanilla and egg. Add flour mixture gradually, stopping frequently to push down from sides of bowl. When flour mixture is thoroughly combined, mix in chips.
- Drop dough by scant spoonful onto baking sheet, spacing 1 inch apart, flattening slightly with back of spoon. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) 10 to 12 minutes or until beginning to brown. Allow to cool completely on cooling rack. courtesy of allrecipes.com
Saturday – Sunday, December 20-21st, 2014
(by invitation only)
Feast to follow ritual
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information